• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Sell stealable arti´s*

G

Selling the following stealable items - please icq me with an offer - 314397697

single swordstands AR8 both fac.
double swordstands AR8/9 - ( also Red´s )
Budda Sculp.
Fish Sculp. AR8
Flowers
Saddle
Leather Tunic AR 9
Lamps

G

I will offer 250K for the saddle. I have a deco project in mind, that it will work well in. I am not using ICQ anymore, so hopefully you can consider offers here.

Are the lamps the Doom black lamp posts?

Also, do you by any chance have some of the daily rares stealable hay?

-Skylark

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Skylark,

Charlyboy got a vendor in my Luna shack sitting on the second floor. He might have a saddle on there. The Lamp Posts are plain colored and yes he got lots of hay. I can't access his vendor tho .. you gotta wait until tomorrow tho. He ain't online at the moment.

G

OK, great, thanks for the info. I will run by there and look when I get home. What is your vendor shop named, and which part of Luna? I haven't really been on in the last 6 months other than to fetch something for other people now and then.

-Skylark

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Second house south of the old Pawn Shop. That's on the west side, inner Circle. It's the fishermen shack with a pool in the middle.

G

With Marodeur's directions, I found your shop.

I bought the Doom lamp posts, and saddle. There were some things still on there though, like the flowers, sword displays, fish sculptures in both directions, and armor displays if anyone is still looking for these items.

-Skylark