• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sell me your dried flowers, and no one gets hurt - *edit: received*

G

Looking for these kind

Or these kind

As a side note, does anyone know if these can still be obtained currently?

Anyway, let me know what you have...or I may start taking randomly selected hostages.

Oh yeah, this is in fact a deco emergency!

-Skylark

C

Cleopatra

I've got some Sky, how many are you needing?

No idea whether they are still spawning in Glow herb shops or not.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need to find some one to unlock chest in moonglow then a thief that will steal them out of crates

G

I am looking for at least 10 or so, but any you can spare would be great.

-Skylark

C

Cleopatra

Is it just those two types you want? The white ones look like flowers too although they're onions. I'll put three types in a bag and icq you in a minute or two.

G

Thanks to Shalimar's quick action, I can now release the group of NEW "volunteers" that were um, "exploring" my basement filled with piles of practice lockpick chests, and pack animals with bottles on them.

-Skylark

P.S. @Kelmo: thanks, I have 100 lockpicking on Kestrel, but sadly my UO geography does not match my deco skills...I was trying to figure out where the Moonglow herb shop was located, when Shalimar spared me the need.

G

For future reference:

Herbal Splendor
(42°53'N 142°19'W)

SW corner of the maze, between the inn and the alchemist shop.

I have a char on Europa that steals them, except there I can use magic unlock and telekinesis.

G

Thanks, Petra! I prefer a blaze coated GPS system, but I guess I can learn to use coordinates, too.

-Skylark

E

evilomorthan

sky i think i know which flowers you're looking for. i charge $50 per 1/4 ounce

=D

G

<blockquote><hr>

sky i think i know which flowers you're looking for. i charge $50 per 1/4 ounce

=D

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have an enormous crocus garden to be able to offer that much saffron!

-Skylark