• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Sell Felucca Keep on grass direct down form Ice Dungeon- Sea bearth

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fresh placed tonight while i did a little looking around on the shard ....

throw me a good offer.....give me a starter....whats it worth...if not ill keep it for myself ......

icq 267 208 357

very quiet..only a keep next door and then wildnerness for miles...the sea behind for a ship and a dungeon on ta door step...odd garg spawn- nothing nasty.......

very nice place to be..............

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive done a Full sweep of Pacs and its pretty full of castles/keeps...similar to my own shard EU....[odd space in felluca if u look very hard] theres many many spaces for 1818/towers all over though...........so if u want a free 1818/tower gimme a shout and i can show u many unplaced spots.........well this keep is set up as xshard haven for me ...happy to have 120 plus days xshard house....unless anyone wants to cough up 20m...thinks that very fair price

off to GL next if anyone wants stuff moving there from Pacs [ Aint the Shard shields so overpowered yet great rolled into one]

take it .........or leave it..........

icq 267 208 357

THP [Legendary Europa Idocer]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies ...good luck... its gone in to decay... will fall in...mmmmmm.. just good luck it will be free when it does fall...its just when...heheheeee