• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seliing Agapite Runic Hammer

• Thread starter IPlayUOTOOMuCH
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Sounds good...
Ill wait til the end of the day see if any other bids come in..if not it's yours.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey look at that, the cheap ass came up from his offer of 2 mil from 2 days ago.

3.6 mil

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey look i win 4 mill

p.s. i only said 2 mill cause thats why i paid for my last one

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay 4.15! ohhh you keep going

dunno whats stuck up ur ass today but have fun with that.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course I win, you dont really pay what things are worth and you try to peddle ****ty weapons on these boards daily.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont pay what things are worth? Please explain to me how i dont pay what things are worth.

Items are worth what people will pay, and what people will sell for. Right now your making this aggy hammer worth 5 mill... cpl weeks ago I won one at 2 million. thats how much it was worth to that person. Maybe this aggy hammer is really worth 8 mill to you. So why not just bid that and give the poor guy the money its worth.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Offer 10 mil for a heartwood fletching kit...
offer 2 mil for an aggy hammer...
offer 400 per gaman horn...

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have bought heartwood kits at 10 mill...
Have bought aggy hammers at 2 milll
Have bought Gaman horns at 400 per ask Mad Hatter and his Crew of DIE! who was selling them to me and Tek.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im curious, who'd you buy the heartwood for 10 from?
And if you bought a aggy runic for 2 mil after the runic changes, I just feel real sorry for that all day sucker.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really that big lets see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....

One was here, bought one off a JSV alliance member and one off of Prometheus for i think $50 which is 10 mill!!

Regardless you make no point since i dont pay what items are worth
Cause its worth what the buyer pays and the seller wants!!

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, and a fletchers kit after that as well
if it wasnt him it was someone i know paid 50 bucks to sumbody... regardless does it matter? Dont think so

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Say Scuz, Ima assume yer the top bidder if you would like to get it now I will pM you were to pick it up, just PM when yer ready.

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Poor guy staning at the Luna Bank AFK with an aggy runic in his BP. Now thats a poor guy!!