• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seen this strange character

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Drakelord

At the Yew area, he/she [I cannot open the paper doll, but am assuming male], have checked other shards so i am assuming also that he is a part of the next story at Yew.

R

rockytriton

yes female on Chesapeake. I tried to say "Fayaxion move" and she just ignored me.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes that character is part of the next EM event..no spoilers as to what part they play though ;)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, part of the story arc.
That char is apparently a cousin of a named Crimson Dragon that appeared tonight. He told the Dragon to go home then there was a bit of banter until an Platimun Dragon turned up and the Crimson legged it.

The EM probably forgot to log the char out :D

L

Lord Drakelord

ya she was in Male drag at the first snap, another snap shows her in a blue dress carrying a blackstaff, I post it sometime later