seems i have to work a deal of a package where reserve will not be met ...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
F

Flowerpower

... actually i like this as it seems i misjudged a brace within the package. it is:

mace 7
HCI 11
FCR 3
FC 1
LRC 11

anyone could gimme a hint whats about the real value for it?

G

Since it has BOTH of the most desirable mods to go with the 3/1, I'd guess around 30mil. As always, most would pay a lot less (3-5), and a few who really need it will pay much more (65?) if they can afford it. So opinion will certainly vary. Also the +mace may actually be a turnoff for some, even though it is a 'free property' really.

F

Flowerpower

phew, good that reserve wasnt met in the end
slowly i get a feeling for pricing such stuff due to your explanations, tyvm again!

K

Kith Kanan

its a tough call imho , because since the tac nerf most tank mages prob go for mage weapons , but as said , for the right buyer its worth alot

R

randommatter

1 - 2 mill, it's a bracelet. Orni owns earf in PvP and if you are dexxor you don't blow that kidn of money on jewels unless they are max intensity (at least 14 anyway)