• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking Player Feedback

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As always, I am constantly looking for new ways to engage the Ultima Online community and increase interaction between players regardless of shard.

With this thought in mind, I am in the logistical phase of implementing some new player created event, story and offline content.

While many of us hold events with prizes such as gold, items or just the fun of competition -- I would like to know how many people would be interested in the ability to win 'real world' items through in-game events?

For people who are well situated within the game, real world objects may provide a more enjoyable reward for participation.

Additionally, please share your thoughts on offline content related to Ultima Online, it's players, story lines and so forth..

Tell me your thoughts.... would you hop shard to play for tangible rewards? Would you stop and take a moment to review offline content about Ultima?

Share.... your feedback will directly motivate my progress and direction for these new methods of engagement.

Thank you!