• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Seeking Nominations For The Atlantic Home Spotlight!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Atlantic,

As some of you may already know, I'm Faeryl. Formerly one of your Atlantic News Reporters, I have recently taken up residence as a reporter in another lovely little corner of Stratics, located over here. My new job entails shining a spotlight on the many wonderfully designed and decorated homes scattered throughout the lands. Every few weeks (time permitting), I will spotlight a home on a different shard. It's your turn Atlantic, but I need your help!

If you or someone you know has a creative or well-designed (or creatively well-designed) home that you wish to nominate, please contact me here: [email protected]. Please be sure to include:

Name of Owner:
Facet:
Coordinates:
Public or Private:
Contact (email/ICQ):

I will accept nominations until September 10th, at which time I will make a decision and contact the chosen nominee to set up a date and time for a brief tour to collect images for the Atlantic spotlight. If the chosen home is private, I will require temporary access to collect images for my article.

Thank you,
~Faeryl

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys. I've yet to receive a single nomination aside from Flair's exuberant post above.

I've played here for several years, so I know there are some good houses out there! :)

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Name of Owner: Summer
Facet:Trammel
Coordinates: inside luna gates south gate
Public or Private: Public Rares Museum
Contact (email/ICQ):57707031

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My house looks 3478320458487x better in Classic so keep that in mind if you stop by :) Enhanced messes up a few things.
Name of Owner: Evianne
House name: There's Snow Place Like Home
Facet: Trammel
Coordinates: Ice Island - 105* 34'N 176*38'W
Public or Private: Public (Winter-themed house w/rares worked into the deco)
If you want pics lemme know!

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Name of Owner: Captn Norrington
Facet: Malas
Coordinates: Inside Luna south gate at the crossroad
Public or Private: Public Rares Museum and Auction House
Contact: Email [email protected] ICQ 678566021 (Email is more reliable, my ICQ has been buggy lately)

(It's right across the street from BadBart's/Summer's house)
The house was designed in classic client, so it probabaly looks better in CC than EC

Last edited:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Facet: Trammel
Contact: Email [email protected] ICQ 678566021 (Email is more reliable, my ICQ has been buggy lately)

Nice. Now I know where to release the dragons :)

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you going for structure? Or decor as well?
Both will factor into my decision. I will say that I will look at classic designs as well as custom, and they do not necessarily need to be designed or decorated as a 'home'. It can be anything. Cemetary, museum, temple, home, workshop... whatever. I'm just looking for a well put together design that catches my eye. :)

And I do appreciate any questions and will gladly answer. It helps me to figure out how to polish up the original post to give everyone a better understanding of what I'm looking for. :)

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Facet: Malas

The house was designed in classic client, so it probabaly looks better in CC than EC
Capt Museum is way better than mine lol!!!!!!

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tomorrow is the last day to nominate a house!

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Alantic realtor has an awesome house and uo business layout it's amazing Leonidas does amazing deco as well Longtooths house are kool so is Asian persayin vendor house so many

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my spare 18x17 in the middle of the woods South of the hedge maze. The inside deco was removed as I'm working on cleaning up some things, but the structure is still there.