• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking new vendors (despise supplies)

T

Tasatail

Despise supplies is under a new owner and will be reoping as a full vendor shop over next comming days/weeks.
Its going to have 35 vendors and has a small rune library for all the places you need and even some more unique places in ultima. The location of the house does see high traffic due to its location which is right out side the dungeon despise.
I am currently seeking new vendors there is no charge i just ask that you keep it stocked.
Looking for a few certain vendors
Regs
Resources (ignots , wood ,arrows)
Kegs
Peerless ingreds
Smithy and Tailor rewards
Weapons
runebooks
Any other kind of vendors may be placed but there is limited spot if you would be intrested in placing please contact me on 282828959 or leave message here

T

Tasatail

Or looking for someone to sell me bulk items if they do not wish to run a vendor thanks :)

B

Birdseye

Hi Carpo, i'll take 2 vendors off you if thats ok.
1 for weapons, & 1 for armour, if that's OK.

P.S. How you doing mate, not seen you in ages.
P.P.S. For some reason, i can't personal message you!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If u need a jewel vendor i can stock one...267298357

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and if u pm me prices u are paying for bulk i can mayeb help u out with ingots/wood and leather/bones

T

Tasatail

Hey birds im doing well mate do you not have icq any more if you do add me and i speak you soon :)
Thp i get in contact with you asap :)