• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking a PvP Guild on Lake Austin

S

swateam46

10 year Vet seeks a dynamic pvp guild ...have a variety of temps, looking to get back as a red and factions...on Lake Austin

Thanks

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shouldn't be too difficult.

The COM guys are pretty bad, I wouldn't join them.

The SL guys are kind of zergy right now and most of them are awful, but they have a couple good players that keep things together.

Minax guys are better than the SL and COM, but kind of light in numbers.

TB consists mostly of LD members, and we aren't recruiting on any servers right now.

S

swateam46

Thanks for the response Lynk,
I've been on the shard for a while not a lot of action here....would love to get back in the mix...though

S

swateam46

Also,
is the silver system bugged currently?

Reason I ask, I've noticed in the last week that...regardless whether I kill monsters of another faction or players...I still haven't gotten the first bit of silver. Last night I was on my COM char and slayed nearly 500 daemons....no silver???

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Are u in fel?

What is the tithing rate set at?

S

swateam46

I have a Char in each one of the factions, as I was not sure which to join.

After checking today, I observed that each one ...the tithing rate was set at 100% to the faction....damm, just don't seem quite right...

Yess Poo, I in Fel ...always !!!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya i went onto LA last night and stole all the sigs.

the CL must be a spy in COM, ill kill him when i see him.

:thumbup: