• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Seeds of renewal

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, i've not understood. I have 1130 of seeds. What is the price I can ask on Europe or Atlantic for all seeds? Thanks for the patience :)

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1 - 3m (+-)
5 - 10m
10 - 20m
Sorry, i've not understood. I have 1130 of seeds. What is the price I can ask on Europe or Atlantic for all seeds? Thanks for the patience :)
This is NOT A BID just price check. From my understanding its 3mil per so yours would be 3p but always discount for bulk so I would say 2.5p at lest for all. I repeat PRICE CHECK ONLY. NOT A BID FROM MY SELF

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is NOT A BID just price check. From my understanding its 3mil per so yours would be 3p but always discount for bulk so I would say 2.5p at lest for all. I repeat PRICE CHECK ONLY. NOT A BID FROM MY SELF
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Only one thing, hardly the selling of things. What does the p mean? 2.5p. Sorry for my ignorance and thanks for your patience

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I understand you I just wanted to make sure you did not think it was a bid on my end becasue I saw the post with it for sale.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand you I just wanted to make sure you did not think it was a bid on my end becasue I saw the post with it for sale.
Yes, I put them up for sale but without putting a figure. Before actually selling them, I was waiting for the price response. Thanks

Wharton

Adventurer
I think I saw them selling for 25k per. It's for imbuing.
Seed of Renewal is an Imbuing ingredient needed to imbue the Hit Point Regeneration, Stamina Regeneration and Mana Regeneration properties. It can be found as loot on creatures of the Cavern of the Discarded Mini-Champ. It has also been noted that it can be grown through Gardening.