• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

seed box

B

blueyesrmine

wow lol does no one know or just not answering plz id like to know ty also whats the max skill points with the max addition stat stroll tyty

T

Tazar

wow lol does no one know or just not answering plz id like to know ty also whats the max skill points with the max addition stat stroll tyty
I am not sure on the seed box - and my account is too old to test it.

As to the skills/stats:

These are on separate scales so stats will not affect Max Skill Points.

Skills: You will start with a cap of 700 skill points. Each anniversary for the first 4 years will add an additional 5 points to your cap so on your 4th anniversary as a player, you will have a maximum of 720 skill points. This is the cap for real skill points and it does not increase further. However, you can go beyond it with items that enhance the real skill.

Stats start with a cap of 225. Once your account turns 6 months old, you will be given an additional 5 points. If you use scrolls, you can further increase this by 5 to 25 points. The scrolls do not stack so 2 +5 Scrolls do not equal +10. If you use the 25 point scroll and the account is more than 6 months old, then you will have a cap of 255 for real stat points. Again, you can go beyond it with items that enhance stats.

B

blueyesrmine

ty i have been reading it says seed box 1st yr i still have rewards but seed box is not there so not sure if they took it out but ty so much for the stat answer =)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
ty i have been reading it says seed box 1st yr i still have rewards but seed box is not there so not sure if they took it out but ty so much for the stat answer =)
I believe it's a 4th year reward, but like another poster, I can't tell if younger accounts can actually use it because my account is too old to test that.

UO Stratics *New* | The Seedbox

A

Alchemist Anari

You know, I never even looked at mine. Now I have the urge to get on when I get home and try it out.

I'll let you know what I find out. (My account is only 3rd year, so we'll see.)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One annoying aspect of the seed box is that it's 1 seed or all of them, for removal, and you can't remove more than you can carry for your current remaining weight allowance.

So, if you have a farmer that only can carry 300 stone, and ended up with a stack of 500 seeds in the seed box, be prepared to remove about 250 seeds one at a time (250, because of your character's probably not naked and empty), to get the other 250 out.