• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

See ya later!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well I didn't want to make any formal public announcement... But I keep getting random ICQ's asking where I am, as well as some private messages asking about if I had certain items from a recent idoc etc. Well... truth be told I haven't been playing much, and as of this week my game time will be non existent with exception to coming on once in awhile to say hi to friends.

I am cheating on UO with another mmo, and don't have the time irl to play two games lol. I normally take a break for a few months here and there, and I do plan on returning so no you can't have my stuff! :)

Anyways I will still be popping in to icq and vent once in awhile to be social, but as far as idocs go, I wont be doing them. So if you know someone who recently lost a house I won't be able to help this time.

Anyways I hope you guys continue to have a lot of fun! And prepare for my fully rested, hyped up, chaos plots for disaster when I return!

See ya next time :)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
decoded message: "Hi I am Giggles and I plan to work on Super Secret Anti-Shadow stuff and pretending I am playing Darkfall is a good cover. All ur pixels r mine!"

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to make a post about being shocked and angered that you were cheating on UO, but then I realized that I'm doing the same thing so I had better just keep my big trap shut.

Have fun with your affair. See you when you get back.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine? I don't have any stuff of value. But I give you permission to freely loot all of Giggles' goodies.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
:lol: I will most defiantly miss all of you.

And LOL @ Podo :p See that's the NEXT time I quit, this time is for real though.

Flutter.. Devin... :heart: Love you guys! Sorry just need a break :(

Green Lantern

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Giggles start telling the truth you arent playing RIft you really are just behind on your farming, and need time to get caught up aahha We will miss you and see you soon

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are three mmo's that I play. The other two do not have any comparison to how much I play UO though. I only mention it, because I too am curious which game she is logging in on.

My other two:

EverQuest2

and

Dungeons & Dragons Online

Are either of those the one's your playing?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lol yes I must get my farming done so I can get a new rare green pig! Chaos stole my other one :(

I am playing Rift now. Its pretty fun. I made a warrior tank character, and so far I haven't got anyone killed in a dungeon so I'm not half bad lol. I was playing beta, then the pre order head start, now the real release. I somehow managed to get Bishop to start playing it also.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've though about trying Rift, it looks good, but I refuse to pay 50 bucks for an MMO that's going to charge me a monthly fee too. I guess all the MMO's I've ever played spoiled me.

(For those who are wondering, besides UO, I have played Star Wars galaxies and Sims online.)

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It is really fun. The $50.00 also includes the first month so its really only $35.00.

Pst... We have ebilER cookies here also! :party:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still can't play. I just closed my 3rd UO account because I couldn't bear paying for an account just to hold a house. (the account was 4 years old and all the characters still had young status.)

Another MMO isn't an option right now. Both of my jobs are in transition right now, and unfortunately that translates to a lot of overtime for me in the very near future.

As enticing as it looks, I think the graphics are a little too pretty for my computer to handle. It's sorely in need of an upgrade. It was a very expensive high end gaming rig when I bought it, but in the last 6 years technology has progressed a bit and I'm starting to find myself slipping behind the tech curve.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until you post a screen shot of cookies I refuse to believe that the game you have abandoned us for is even 1/100th as cool as UO.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lol: I will most defiantly miss all of you.

And LOL @ Podo :p See that's the NEXT time I quit, this time is for real though.

Flutter.. Devin... :heart: Love you guys! Sorry just need a break :(

To be sure it is ok, but we would not be us if we did not give you some type of grief , so take sometime with your new lover :heart: and then come back to us

P.S , drop in vent to say hi once in awhile

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've though about trying Rift, it looks good, but I refuse to pay 50 bucks for an MMO that's going to charge me a monthly fee too. I guess all the MMO's I've ever played spoiled me.

(For those who are wondering, besides UO, I have played Star Wars galaxies and Sims online.)
shhh.. don't tell Flutter but I played Star Wars galaxies also.. :eyes:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This thread is annoying me.
Im not reading it anymore.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

shhh.. don't tell Flutter but I played Star Wars galaxies also.. :eyes:
Should I admit that I use to play Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes, Earth & Beyond and Guild Wars? Or that I presently have a life time membership in Star Trek Online, and dabble in Battlestar Galactica Online too. Not to mention having a farmville account, Mobster account and ESPN College Town account, besides playing UO too. I may be just a touch overgamed. lol

I hope you enjoy your time away Giggles but I know you will be back in a while. I am only upset because Catskills level of sexy will take a major hit without you in game.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Farmville!?!

Vallend, I used to respect you.
Hey I was drug into it by family on Facebook. I'm still trying to figure out how to mount a machinegun on my tractor so I can slaughter other players farm animals.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Vallend;1921167 I hope you enjoy your time away Giggles but I know you will be back in a while. I am only upset because Catskills level of sexy will take a major hit without you in game.[/QUOTE said:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww Giggles... :sad2:

But I know that whatever else you play, there will always be something that brings you back to UO. UO is like that fly that keeps buzzing at you while you are trying to grill up some hamburgers --- NO MATTER how many times to shoo it away, it always comes back. ;)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
[YOUTUBE]XPHY9F-wHc8[/YOUTUBE]

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone stop.

Giggles isn't going anywhere.

We are going to do Fire later.

You hear that Giggles?

Fire!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hehe yea Pandy, Somehow I always end up coming back to UO. Sometimes take longer then other though lol. My longest break was three years.

Kelmo.. LOL. I will miss you!!! But shhh don't tell Flutter.. She might kill me!

Zuckuss.. LOL See that ALMOST worked.. Darn you playing on my weaknesses. How I will miss fire. If I only had a quarter for every time I went into that place lol.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
RIFT = WoW Clone...
Not really. Its the same as far as the interface goes yes. But the objectives, dungeons, graphics, story lines, and random world rifts make it much different. I think its 10 times better then Wow ever dreamed to be.