• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

See what I found, Guilds can now be registreret here on Stratics

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
May be a gread help for guilds to gain new members, only problem I have is, I can't show both TDO and NEW2 tag on same time so I guess I need a second login for Tina Tink or need to find her old login.

May even help us draw players from other shards :)

There is some nice controls, so you can add members and there are members and leaders wall to post on.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Current NEW2 members need to contact me so I can add them, same with TDO members who have a stratics account

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May be a gread help for guilds to gain new members, only problem I have is, I can't show both TDO and NEW2 tag on same time so I guess I need a second login for Tina Tink or need to find her old login.

May even help us draw players from other shards :)
Wow nice find Freja.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
WOW, now I have a place to send my youngest to read up about the guilds, thanks a lot. Now we need a way to sort after shards :p

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info, Freja. Gilfane has been registered for some time but I had no idea there was a ribbon available.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes I saw, you was already there. I think the ribbon is great

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
It'll soon include an events system, by the way.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
By soon, I mean now.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
No forum works harder for UO Siege Perilous than Stratics.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Top menu bar, hover your mouse over 'Guilds', click on 'Your Guilds', next to the Guild name you'll see in parenthesis (add banner) or something like that. click that.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a filter by shard supported?

I see under Categories you can filter by PvM, PvP, RP, and Townships.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The more I play around with this new Guild forums, the more I love it. I think I got the setting as I want it, now I only need to make some images to make my NEW2 and TDO* new homes perfect.

I'm so exited, that I could dance, and so happy to see, Siege total dominate the place so far. :danceb::banana::grouphug: :thumbsup::heart:

I do have one problem, I can't make the public wall work, tested it with my Tina_Tink on The Dark Outlaws page, even when setting is, so guests should be able to post, it do not work.

Last edited:

MsCC

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I like it very much. Look forward to seeing the guilds expand on what they offer new guild members. Should help a lot of our NEW2 members make a better choice of a guild that really fits their game play choices.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally, my guilds "Moderator" and "Administrator" can have their time to shine!