Second PRT meeting

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2004
Minoc, looking for that orc that killed me
The second Prt meeting took place last night at the councilor's hall with Yellow Beard, Frey, Brat, Isabella, Frederick, and myself, in attendance. the first thing that we decided on was that we wanted to do 2 towns, one in Ter Mur (for the Crown), and one in Fel (against the Crown). we then discussed names for said towns, we agreed on Emain Albach for the Fel town, and Cookie Wonderland for Ter Mur (Brat Shouldn't be left on her own to decide things).

After coming up with those, we set out on a scouting trip to find a suitable Fel spot. Brat and I discussed an area that we really liked, and went to check it out. The area turned out to be devoid of homes and has many open spots, so we decided that was a good spot. I have placed a home there to act as a "guard shack" to use for safely Gating folks who want to participate, into the town area.

Now for the "surprises" :)lol: Brat really shouldn't be left alone) congratulations Morgaine, Brat nominated you for Mayor of Cookie Wonderland, and we voted you in unanimously. And so that Crystal wouldn't feel left out she was nominated (Brat again, Hmmmm) and elected as Vice-Mayor.

That about wrapped up the evening except for when Brat and I decided to take our Archers into the Lich spawn for a try at a Banana tree. after several deathrobes, we decided we didn't really want a banana tree after all. There was one other thing that came up but Brat and I will have to talk to Faine about it, and will leave it as a surprise.

(If I forgot someone, or Spelled a name wrong, I humbly apologize and am sure Brat will correct me on it)

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
Lake Erie
Re: Prt Meeting, round 2

The hall was left in quite a mess and I doubt if we get our cleaning deposit back. There were cookie tins left on the benches and cookie crumbs on the carpet thanks to Brat passing around cookies during the meeting. Rum bottles were everywhere thanks to Falseprophet passing the bottle during the meeting. At least once during the meeting Falseprophet and Isabella showed signs of intoxication (*hic*).

E

Eyes of Origin

hmmmmmm ok when is the next meeting? I know I missed the first, but no one posted about a 2nd =(

Someone is fired *looks around* I have some ideas to share too :(

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 30, 2004
deco.girlgamer.net

I went xmas shopping so was unable to attend (tho my son got a really cool millenium falcon Lego set....yes, I know I will be playing too)

Glad to see it went well though.

F

Frey Wavestrider

we are still working on things, so any suggestions and ideas would be appreciated. Otherwise we may have to trust false and the brat (shudder) and that could, no will be dangerous

E

Eyes of Origin

lol i found the post... sorry I missed it.. it was under the poll thread :(

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2004
Minoc, looking for that orc that killed me

As Frey said none of this is set in stone (except the Mayor Morgaine part) so we can try for another meeting that is convenient for everyone also, if anyone cares to see the spot in Fel meet me at the councilor's hall and I will gate you there. (I fully expect Morgaine to show up to show me how much she appreciates being made mayor *puts a lot of insurance money in the bank*)

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL I wont kill you silly *crosses fingers behind back* ;) kidding!!!!

I would really like to see both the spots.. I cant place a house till after the Deco contest though because my extra house spot is being used for that at the moment. :)
I'll be around tomorrow at some point, PM me or post here to let me know when you'll have some free time to show me :)

E

Eyes of Origin

Sorry I missed you Proffit. I should be around tomorrow night though. If you have icq you can send me a messege when you're on 435-771-755