• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Second house in Siege

Qwaylar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have a house in Europa, but two persons say to me that i can have another house in Siege.

Is real this information?

TY

Last edited:

MsCC

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You are allowed to have a house on Siege even if you have a house on another shard on the same account. It will not effect your house's status on the other shard.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
No refresh needed, but please remember, if you decide, Siege is not for you, drop the house again to give room for the ones who play Siege

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Give us a shout out in general chat when yer set up.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
In a interview with mesana. But probably i read bad. Sorry.
We was asking for some kind of refresh, so the houses would not stay forever if players wend back to prodo shards but right now, there are no refresh. If ghost houses do become a problem, that may changes later.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't like the idea of needing to refresh your houses in UO just because you have one on Siege. On one of my accounts, my Siege house is my main house, the Chesapeake house on that account is my secondary house on the account that I only placed once my Siege house didn't have to be my only house.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Problem is, a lot placed dirt plot on Siege but did never use them at all. They had been there for months. If a player do not login on Siege for months, he should not own a second house here

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I know. Most of the plots around mine are empty plots. I still don't like the idea of paid accounts having houses on a countdown just because they're not on your 'prime' server. I just wish people would either use them or remove them.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes, that's why I nicely ask in this thread, if players find out, Siege is not for them and decide not to play here at all, then please remove the house and leave the space for the one who need it.