• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] auction closed due to trolls. thanks for wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selling this secluded Malas house.

Own your own peninsula!
14x13

Auction Ends - Thursday the 8th at 9pm Central time - 12-8 at 9:00pm central
min bid increase 10m
all bids must be in this thread

High Bid = 600m @ivester77

icq me or leave a message here. 609670565

Here is a pic.

malas 14x13.PNG

Last edited:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Turned this into a auction. good luck

Last edited:

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
And u mean 9 in the morning tomorrow? i see first bid was made in the morning and was made in morning how we have a 24 hour auction lasting 36 hours

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Yeah i am going to retract my bid after talking with some people i don't think one of the bidders are valid so ill let hell take it for the 530 and ill pay the 20 mil difference if he buy it from u so u lose nothing

Kas

Slightly Crazed
You should state no retractions on the auction. I'm sure Rocco was just worried about protecting his investments. Which I can't blame him. I see this all might be caused because of me, and people disliking me and I apologize. Was not my intentions what so ever, nor was it to make any kind of enemies with you scribble. Hope no harm is done and I hope you reconsider banning Rocco from your threads he is a good person and ment no harm. And at that I'll save everyone.... I'll bid 610 and no more so everyone can have piece of
Mind.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should state no retractions on the auction. I'm sure Rocco was just worried about protecting his investments. Which I can't blame him. I see this all might be caused because of me, and people disliking me and I apologize. Was not my intentions what so ever, nor was it to make any kind of enemies with you scribble. Hope no harm is done and I hope you reconsider banning Rocco from your threads he is a good person and ment no harm. And at that I'll save everyone.... I'll bid 610 and no more so everyone can have piece of
Mind.
I guess this is why McDonalds hat to put a warning on their Coffee cups stating that coffee is indeed hot...

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ima save u the trouble now and say I'd rather be banned because obviously scribbled allows all acts of scamming seeing I asked.him to redo the auction cause the guy obviously was just bidding to bid chaz up and and soon as he said he is done bidding other guy stopped obviously he works with scribbles or just getting back at kas for something so yeah not dealing with a scammer or just a ignorant person like I scribbles go cry somewhere else everyone reading the thread can see it was brought up by a account by u or someone mad at kas so be asking to redo auction and u cry now hurry up and get my post deleted before people see what kind of a joke u are
Yeah that's not very nice, no one asked you to bid either @Rocco and now you want to retract cuz no one else is bidding? pretty shady on your part. Next time if there's a bidding war and you jump in, own up to your bids and don't cry foul when you realize that you've went over your budget! ;)

Kas

Slightly Crazed
It's not about gold and wasn't the point It looked fishy for someone to bid me up 5 mins after post to 500 mil as a adventurer. Even if the account is from 2009 anyone could have an old account like that. For these reasons. Seen it many times. Then I stop bidding clarified I did and all of sudden so did he... I would have retracted my bid as well... or at least made the guy verify who he is.... and I outbid everyone to releave the tension and hope to clear this up a little and it obviously failed. Now auction is closed?? whole thing was screwed from the beginning..

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I did some thread clean up here.

Going forward, please keep posts related to bids and questions. Accusations of scamming will not be tolerated. If you have a question about the legitimacy of a bid, please do it in a private channel to the degree it is possible.

Per request of the OP, the thread will also be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.