• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seattle Town Hall attendance and questions

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who here is going to the Town Hall in Seattle and for those who aren't, any questions ya want asked??
Anyone able to carpool?

F

Fireman Sam

i cant come cos they skipped the uk again, i didnt mind flying down to london last time, hopefully next year eh

A

Azazel of LA

I would like someone to ask the status on owned by OSI house (and DSFSFA house on LA) , many people sent in the coords last month and I just want to know about how long till something is done.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tho we only live 2 hrs away, we have to go to Seattle too often for RL reasons to be able to afford going for gaming (tho I really wish we could have scheduled a RL reason for this weekend!!!)

I want the issue of them refusing to replace an item that a GM accidentally destroyed brought up (at least they could pass on the issue).

Also, someone should address to them that not telling the player-base what KINDS of dupes are in current circulation (not the dupe itself, but the item for goodness sake!) is causing alot of undue fear. Sorry, but people just dont trust them saying "trust us, if you are not guilty you are fine". I was always taught NEVER to trust the one saying "Trust Me ..."

T

The Sandman

Whispering Rose Radio will be there with a crew to broadcast the event for those who can't make it. To tune in go to http://www.uoherald.com !!!! Jeremy has posted links to our station all over.

Also for those who want to add a little fun to listening to the event, go to the Dave and Buster's Look
alike studio in Lake Superior just north of Luna.

On a 1st come basis we will be accepting questions in books that we will copy and pass to the EA crew at this great event!!!!

A

AesSedai

- Sounds good WRR.

I have a question:

How many people are in attendance at the Town Hall?

If I could get there I defeinitely would
and not just because of my personal, rhymes with ceta, theory.
A wild speculator, that's all. Make fun if you feel that need. It won't stop me from bein' a wild speculator. ;)

T

The Sandman

- Sounds good WRR.

I have a question:

How many people are in attendance at the Town Hall?

If I could get there I defeinitely would
and not just because of my personal, rhymes with ceta, theory.
A wild speculator, that's all. Make fun if you feel that need. It won't stop me from bein' a wild speculator. ;)
Last year in Seattle there were about 100 people. So we are expecting it to grow this year!!!!!

plus with our on air and in game broadcasting!!!!! wow lots of peeps will be involved!!!!

M

MoonglowMerchant

Who here is going to the Town Hall in Seattle and for those who aren't, any questions ya want asked??
Anyone able to carpool?
I'd like to know how long it will be until pets are balanced for PvP.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you check on this for me pretty please?

Is it possible to have the option of "Drop all" on runes in runebooks and bods in bodbooks.

And check on stackables, rocks, arcane gems , chocolate....all that fun stuff

thanks in advance

L

love2winalot

Once and for all, "THE STATUS OF SA"

It is still in planning stage
It is about 50% complete
It is almost finished
It is done, and in internal testing
It goes into closed beta tomorrow
It goes into open beta next week.
What the hell does SA stand for? hehe

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ahh, well the only thing Pacific time is good for is letting me sleep later than normal and still be on time to work when I'm working the Long Beach shows :D

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I will be going with In Flames and Lady Vampiress so I hope between the three of us we can not only ask these questions, but we will also be able to ask questions regarding Faction issues, PvP issues, Non-PvP issues and RP issues. We will be leaving to meet up at about 11:30 AM Pac time.

K

Kurgan

I will be leaving my place about 2pm or so to get there.
I called the Hilton last night. They have underground parking.
Since I am coming from the north, I will be taking Union St. Exit
Then Turn left onto 7th Ave follow around to the right and Arrive at 1301 6th Ave.
They say you should be able to go to the underground parking this way.
Hope to see folks there this year.

Live Maps Link Seattle Hitlon

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be leaving my place about 2pm or so to get there.
I called the Hilton last night. They have underground parking.
Since I am coming from the north, I will be taking Union St. Exit
Then Turn left onto 7th Ave follow around to the right and Arrive at 1301 6th Ave.
They say you should be able to go to the underground parking this way.
Hope to see folks there this year.

Live Maps Link Seattle Hitlon
That is the same set of directions I got, since I will be coming from the north, also.

Should be an interesting time, indeed.:)