• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Search on Stratics

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
When will this be up and running.

I usually use it daily for various needs.

Without that aspect I find myself having to go to other sites to track down what I need.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
From what I was told by a computer savvy person, the admins need to "re-index" the search feature for it to work again. I have no idea how long that would take or what's involved with it though. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I use it alot too.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Wow!

The History that is held in Stratics is one of the main things that make this site great and successful.

Without proper access to that........

This should be a major priority.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wow!

The History that is held in Stratics is one of the main things that make this site great and successful.

Without proper access to that........

This should be a major priority.
It is, it's one of the reason we're starting a routine maintenance cycle, so we have a scheduled time to work on things like this instead of simply "Oh there's an issue KILL THE FORUMS!" Unfortunately doing some actions with the Forums running can cause other issues to occur so we're being cautious to avoid breaking things on accident.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not wait, just use Google (.com, .de whatever, its your choice) directly.

Then, type in the search field: "site:uo2.stratics.com fishing" (without the "", site:uo2.stratics.com defines the domain, fishing is the keyword to look for).
Replace search topics as you please. Have fun finding stuff again! ;)

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do not wait, just use Google (.com, .de whatever, its your choice) directly.

Then, type in the search field: "site:uo2.stratics.com fishing" (without the "", site:uo2.stratics.com defines the domain, fishing is the keyword to look for).
Replace search topics as you please. Have fun finding stuff again! ;)
site:uo2.stratics.com works nice I find inurl:uo2.stratics.com finds words in the URL it helps direct your search.

These commands can work on most search engines. Don't limit yourself just to that evil company.
I have 3 pages of blocked phone numbers from representatives of that evil company and still get 3 calls a day on average from them some at 3 AM trying to advertise something. yeah, I still use them but they suck they really do.

Last edited: