• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Search function in old Stratics' Forums...

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was trying to find old Stratics' threads talking about max Luck possible on a suit and with what pieces (I remember seeing several in the past...) using the search function.

Well, I just write "Luck" and then leave "All Forums" selected and I get 188 posts over 10 pages, and that is all, and checking (not too much carefully, I admit) the 188 posts listed as result, I did not find any where there is an actual list of the pieces to use in order to achieve the mas Luck possible.

But, I do recall seeing them in the past, over the years.

Could it be that the search function does not access all of Stratics' posts over the years but only the most recent posting activity ? How is it possible to tell the search function to also watch and list posts archived so as to have a more complete report of posts talking about the luck property in UO ?

Thanks

Spawn DF

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Search for "max luck" and check "Search titles only".
Results in 3 threads. 2 with item lists.
But i think this UOGuide link is better. Scroll down to "Maximum Luck"

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You hit the maximum number of search results. It does index all content, including historical content. I suppose we could increase the limit...but are you really going to look through, say, 1,000 posts?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You hit the maximum number of search results. It does index all content, including historical content. I suppose we could increase the limit...but are you really going to look through, say, 1,000 posts?
I might....:lick:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I increased it from 200 to 800.