• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction Search for the Zugbog Clan

EM Chaotica

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It had been a few weeks since the orc raid on the Sorcerer's Delight Guild Tower in the city of Britain. Mordew and other guild members had spent every waking moment attempting to learn which clan had raided them and the location of their fort. They had followed up on the raptor lead into Termur where they were laughed at by Government officials and local residents.

After making their way back to the Sorcerer's Delight they held a meeting to see if anyone had better luck in their search but no one had anything new to report. Mordew and the other mages looked beyond tired, defeated and about to give up when someone began knocking on the meeting room door. To tired and sore to bother getting up, “Ort Por Ylem” Brett chanted as he waved his hand towards the door, “Enter

“Good day fellow Mages!” said the short skinny man as he walked into the meeting room tossing a large backpack onto the table. “My name is Blip, Blip Grinket” Mordew sat up in his chair, “What can we do for you Mr. Grinket?” “Ah! It’s not what can you do for me? But what can I sell to you!” Blip opened the bag and dumped its contents onto the table. Mordew immediately recognized all the items as those stolen from their tower. With a quick gesture from Mordew, Brett cast “In Sanct Grav” on the meeting room door followed by Melony casting “An Ex Por” upon the unsuspecting Mr. Grinket.

Tell us exactly where you obtained these items Mr. Grinket” Mr. Grinket began shivering and shaking and he muttered "In...in..the woods...around Yew...North or South..Eastern maybe..." Brett stood up slowly as he cast "Kal Vas Flam" Mr. Grinket shouted "SOUTH! South of Yew near the ZugBog Clan Fort! Please don't kill me!!!!"

Mordew looked around the room with a large smirk on his face, "Send our best scouts to the ZugBog Clan Fort and be sure they use the incognito spell to blend in. I want as much information as we can gather on their defensive capabilities before we launch our assault."

Last edited:

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now this sounds fun. Thanks for the great tale.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2