• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Search For Strangers (Dungeon report and time).

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Covertous Trammel

Searched 1.45pm UK time 18/06/08

Searched all levels and crevices with nothing to report.

Lady Flame

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deceit Trammel

Searched 2.15pm UK time 18/06/08

Lady Flame

A

AngelMhor

Despise Trammel

Searched 2.29pm UK time 18/06/08

Lady Angel Mhor

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Destard Trammel and Felucca

Searched all levels there just before this post.

Found nothing...

B

Birdseye

I've just heard that there have been sightings in Despise Fel (on the champ island), and just above Yew Gate also in Fel (Just near Jerry's, away from the guard zone).:stir:

S

SilentFoxXy

Hyloth Level 1,2 and demon rooms- Nothing

Despise 1,2 & 3 Nothing

Wrong 1,2 Nothing

From 17.45 thru to 18.45 Wed 18th.

CatT

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent work, just as a word of encouragement, whilst our guild searched Despise, Decite and Covertous we had 3 of the 10th anniversary drops, which if we had handed in are worth 30k points, so you can double up your clean Sosaria campaign along with refreshing yourselves with the virtue dungeons and keeping on top of our soon to arrive visitors.

Lady Flame

M

Mord Mhor

Hopefully will be ready to do some rounds tomorrow.

We were promised some time this week.

So will troll UO-Hall to see if theres any news there.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've just heard that there have been sightings in Despise Fel (on the champ island), and just above Yew Gate also in Fel (Just near Jerry's, away from the guard zone).:stir:

K

Kiminality

Checked under my desk...

Found several mysterious things...

Scared now...:sad3:

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong Trammel

Searched 1.15pm UK time 19/06/08

Lady Flame

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hythloth Trammel

Searched 2.00pm UK time 19/06/08

Lady Flame

S

SilentFoxXy

Anything to report now midday uk Saturday?? Surely...... Its kinda still 'next week':)

M

Mord Mhor

Despise Trammel

Searched 1.25pm UK time 21/06/08

Mord Mhor

Aditional: Trolled UO-Hall and FoF report, and no mention of Srangers. Or I've missed it.

M

Mord Mhor

Deceit Trammel

Searched 2.55pm UK time 21/06/08

Mord Mhor

Also searched nooks and crannies.:)

Just inside entrance on left you can click on a brazier and summon a Lizardman called Lilsyth. Is this some quest i have missed or is it new?

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deceit Trammel

Just inside entrance on left you can click on a brazier and summon a Lizardman called Lilsyth. Is this some quest i have missed or is it new?
I cant give a date on it nor the reason, but that brazier is old. When clicked it summons a random monster. (Dont know, if some of hte newer ones are included, but probably not. So better leave out any champions and peerless ones. Fire steeds are possible but probably no newer.) A similar brazier should be on the fel side of the dungeon.

S

SilentFoxXy

I cant give a date on it nor the reason, but that brazier is old. When clicked it summons a random monster. (Dont know, if some of hte newer ones are included, but probably not. So better leave out any champions and peerless ones. Fire steeds are possible but probably no newer.) A similar brazier should be on the fel side of the dungeon.
http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/deceit.php

Dungeon Deceit - Lair of the Undead
Level 1
Near the entrance, in the left room, is a brazier that will spawn a random Britannian monster when double-clicked. The brazier has a refresh period of about 15 minutes, during which it cannot be used to spawn another monster. Spawned monsters can be anything from a sewer rat or mongbat to a dragon. The brazier does not spawn any creatures that only naturally spawn in the Lost Lands, Ilshenar or Malas.

Hyloth 1,2 nada (though not too sure this is an 'Anti Virtue')

I think we are mad to be looking over the weekend, I guess they found a hold up, bug, lost stranger wandered too far and cant be found....., and if thats so, it surely wont be implemented over the weekend, where our fine devs are out spending our subs money on the golf course and the yacht club.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we are mad to be looking over the weekend, I guess they found a hold up, bug, lost stranger wandered too far and cant be found....., and if thats so, it surely wont be implemented over the weekend, where our fine devs are out spending our subs money on the golf course and the yacht club.
True but we are getting ourselves familia once again with the dungeons so if theres something new turn up as well as stangers we will notice. As proven by Mords post earlier theres things we have missed in the past. We are also enjoying going back to old places and of course getting the odd drops towards our collections are nice. Of course its also in keeping with the events :)

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just done all dungeons all levels and no stranger and getting fed up of shields appearing in my pack so taking a break