• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scrolls of Transcendence for sale

• Thread starter Melissa Rohan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Melissa Rohan

Hi, to make it easier than posting my list here, I have tried my hand at building a website. Now its only my first attempt and things will probably change around on it but it shows the pricelists and total percentage of scrolls in stock. Go take a look. More stock will be added every couple of days and I'm working on another page or two, depending on what time I get this next couple of weeks. Thanks.

Contact me at [email protected] or ICQ 163-395-835

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice web site!

Is there a trick with these scrolls, do they allow you to gain faster or....?

Its just I cant see why anyone would pay 1 million for a .1 gain (you can gain .1 everyday anyway)

I'm a noob, what am I missing here?

M

Melissa Rohan

Thanks , less than a week with photoshop and dreamweaver but its getting there! Working on a couple more pages too. Didn;t realise the bandwidthfor this site was so limited though, might have to switch to another host or buy a domain name. Any suggestions people?

The scrolls drop from any champ spawn, and yes , people do pay silly money for them... i dont use many myself, just for wierd skills (begging etc), so i got lots spare. You just use them and if its a 1% scroll you immediately gain 1% in that skill. Is it worth it? Me i use all my characters and daily gains, depends if youre in a hurry i guess...but they sell REALLY well!