• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scrolls of Alacrity Spawns

G

I was deployed to Iraq when this was added to the game so forgive the newbie question. I tried to find the answers on uo and stratics and uo guide but they are all very vague. I have gone to the shrines they say the spawns are suposed to be at and have yet to find an active spawn... Is there always an active spawn or is it random throughout the day? Is this even still active in the game

I

imported_mo'gluk

its no longer actiave .... let me know if I can help ya I have soem stashed away

G

thanks for the info. Since I am new to siege i figured it would be fun to try out a bunch of the thing I never bothered with on the prodo shards

G

<blockquote><hr>

thanks for the info. Since I am new to siege i figured it would be fun to try out a bunch of the thing I never bothered with on the prodo shards

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were you, I wouldn't use one until you were high-up in the ROT (100 skill +), and plan on devoting your login time to get your gain, and immediately log out until the next gain is due.

Eating an alacrity scroll, getting a gain, then actually doing something on the character is a waste of an alacrity scroll. :p

G

*cough*
Ug! Uruk! Lat still got me's bloo papur fingy... or me's trubuut, wotever.

*looks extremely patient*