• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Scrolls of Alacrity Book won't accept scrolls

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After securing a scroll of alacrity book in my castle and setting access to friends, every time I tried to add a scroll I received a message saying that the book had to be locked down in a house. I first locked the book down on the west side of the top floor, 3 tiles from edge. I also tried in the middle of the top floor. Anyone else having the problem? I'm using CC for this.

T

Tazar

Please note that the book must be actually "locked" down and not "secured" to work. Please try the "I wish to lock this down" command on the book and let us know if you have further problems.