• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

scrolls for spellbook

M

myself31

where do i need to go to get scrolls above 5th circle for my spell book can only find up to 4th in new have.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High magic monsters got higher scrolls up to level 8. High T chests also got spells .

Or find a scribe who can make them for you .

G

What shard are you playing on?

If your on Lake Superior, I can make you the missing spells, no problem.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

On Catskills, I joined a guild with a newcomers training program called the Magik Academy... let me know if you play there.

G

Try the barrels in the first level of Shame dungeon. Just double click to open them and remove the items from the barrels. Search the barrels again, when they respawn with more items. Also, search player vendors on your shard for the scrolls you need, or find a guild you can join that will help you "fill" your spellbook. If you're on Chessy, send me a PM and I'll be glad to help you.

M

myself31

I am on the atlantic shard. are there any shops they can be bought at also how do i find guilds

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably won't be a lot of places where you can buy scrolls, there's really not much of a market for it (I can't say for sure on Atlantic, though).

If you're looking for a guild, your best bet is to go to the Atlantic shard's forum and post there. I'd imagine you'll find a good guild to help get you started there.

C

Cat Crimson

Hello there - if you are ok to wait for a day or so, I can make you up a full spell book on Atlantic ( bit busy on Drachenfels today with the Zoo party ! ). Can't help with the guild though, but if you post on the Atlantic forum board you will likely get some recommendations ( UWF ( United We Fight ) is a pretty good guild who have a generally good attitude and help out new players ). Can you please either let me know here or PM me about the spell book.

Cheers

Cat.

M

myself31

i would be very grateful for the spell book. let me know how to go about getting it from you. thank you

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Atlantic!
If you find you need the spellbook sooner than Cat can get it for you send me a Private Message and I can meet you today and set you up.
I can either fill the one you have or give you a full one. I also have some plus magery books that you could choose from.

Be Safe

G

The best way to find guilds is to post on your shard forum, asking for guilds willing to help a newcomer. Since you are on Atlantic, you can find the Atlantic Shard Forum here. While in-game, you could strike up a conversation with anyone that shows guild initials above their heads when using "all-names". Ask them about their guild, their policies for accepting new members, and if they have a website you can visit for more information. Good luck!

C

Cat Crimson

All sorted now

Let me know if you need any more help !