• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scrolling in backpack

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have ec installed on 4 computuers and in 3 of them I can't scroll with the mouse wheel in any containers...the wheel works with anything else in ed like zooming or switching targets.
I've tried all the mouse settings..actually it will scroll a bit but takes like 30 turns of mouse wheel to move one grid...anyone have this problem?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
go into your mouse settings for those computers and adjust the wheel settings for scrolling
Would be my first thought!

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tried the accereration setting and even turned up all the way still takes about five wheel rotations to move one grid..but I also have wheel to find next target and it flips like crazy. Thnx for helping going to try some more settings oh yeah this is in windows 7 with Microsoft mice. The PC that my mouse works fine has a Logitech.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I run win 7 and use a logitech mouse and it also works fine! wonder if its a issue with the other mice

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just seems wierd everything else in ec works fine with scroll wheel, just cant smoothly scroll the containers. For switching targets one little movement of wheel changes to next taget, but to scroll in a container it takes several complete turns. I remember having a simular problem in KR but can't remember how i fixed it.

C

Carharrt

Don`t mean to jack your thread but it is a related question about mouse wheels........ What if ya don`t have one? Is it possible to remap the mouse wheel to actual keys or something?

I use a logitech trackball mouse and it has no mousewheel. Makes rescaling and stuff near impossible.