• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scroll of Alacrity and Trans (Spring Clean up Quest)

C

Coragin

If I am not mistaken, Alacrtiy comes from the spring cleanup quest, while SoT come from champ spawns right?

Did I miss the Spring Clean up quest? Or is it on going? I cant seem to find any info on this quest. Google yields publish infos and not actual quest infos.

So, did I miss it? If not, can anyone provide a link for this quest?

M

Michael Wolf

Missed it. The turn in chest is still available to turn in points for rewards, but the 2 guys you turned stuff into for the points are gone. If you can find points for sale on vendors you can turn them in but you you can't turn in the clean up items for points.

C

Coragin

Thanks, was it the scroll of Trans that came from that clean up quest? Or just alacrity?