screen shot question

• Thread starter jerseyboy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
J

jerseyboy

whats the easiest way to capture an image in uo? i used to be able to do it with a webcam but dont have one anymore..any tips?

i have this piece of rubble that looks like a doorbell and wanted to know exactly what it is..thanx

D

Deadly Shadow

I use the------UO Screenshot Utility

and have not had any problem from the first i started to use it several years ago. i am sure there are others out there but i find this so easy to use. It used to be on the tool selection but i dont see it. so here is a link to find it.

http://www.hh.iij4u.or.jp/~kmatuoka/uosu/indexe.html

G

I just use the printscreen key. (in KR at least it copies the current screen to the Windows clipboard and can be pasted into any paint program)

(but I'm allergic to 3rd party programs no matter how reputable)

U

_Uriah Heep_

yeah
UOSU is easy to configure, will take the printkey images directly to a designated folder, name them in order, you can hit it as often and close together as you want. Definitely a good deal, in my book...and it's low cost *winks*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
<font color="purple">I think the piece of rubble you have is called a fitting
also looks kinda like an outlet if you place it on a wall? </font>

J

jerseyboy

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple">I think the piece of rubble you have is called a fitting
also looks kinda like an outlet if you place it on a wall? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly..what it looks like... i used the decor tool and raised it up so it looks like a doorbell.. any idea where it came from...i didnt see "fitting" on the rubblie lsit for price either

I

imported_blesh

it was part of the trash that spawned, in the same catagory at the dust and piles of trash i think. didnt have a spawn point, it was created randomly.