• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screen Shot - Information Needed

S

Susie Soong

Someone told me that when I do "print screen" it saves my screen shots but I can't seem to find where they are located. Does anyone know?

E

Eldorian

If you're using Windows and have WOW installed in the default directory that it gives you during install:

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots

Pretty much you find your World of Warcraft folder and there should be a screenshot folder in there that stores them.

S

Susie Soong

Hi...thank you for replying. I am using Window's Vista and I can't find a folder named screenshots.

B

Bo Riddler

I am running Vista on my home network. I'll look when I get home to try to help.

Bo

E

Eldorian

<blockquote><hr>

Hi...thank you for replying. I am using Window's Vista and I can't find a folder named screenshots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, sorry
I've only ever used Vista once in my life (my current computer came with it). I quickly uninstalled that virus and put a fresh copy of XP on it

S

Susie Soong

Well shucks. I've taken a lot of screen shots and I sure hope I haven't lost them. Maybe someone else knows...hope so anyways. Do you know what fomat the pics are in...maybe I could do a search that way. Thanks

R

RayneStorm

The picture format should be .JPG

The filenames will be pretty...odd. I'm pretty sure they say WoW in the filename, so if you search for *wow*.jpg that should get you the results. Good luck!

S

Susie Soong

Well I found the folder but everytime I save a screen shot it overrides the previous picture. Is there anyway to save them all?