• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Scrapper's with 16% LRC

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
this is on Lake Austin... Picture of the 16% LRC book a few posts down. The 13% LRC book is identical, other than the LRC amount.

R

Raziel

after this pc can someone tell me what a 16 lrc 6 mi scrappers is worth?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
pic please
I don't know why you need a picture, given that all I'm asking for is a price check (not yet offering it for sale), but....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Still looking for a price check on this book, as well as another with 13% LRC....

E

Elbryan Uthador

Sold a 16lrc one a few months ago for 10M and a 13 for 7M.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after this pc can someone tell me what a 16 lrc 6 mi scrappers is worth?
I saw one like that on a vendor (ATL) a few months back for 45m. It is not there anymore.

Sometimes, something close to this can be found for <10m, but it usually is a bit lower than 16/6. It depends how important those last couple of points are to the buyer.

S

Shanna

On Lake Austin, you never see a scrappers with any LRC under 10 mil. You could probably make around 16m if you're lucky :)

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats nice but how about one with 15% irc and 11 Res spells