• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scrappers Ingredients

A

Azureal

Having recently recieved a recipe in the Heartwood tinker quest lottery, I figure I'll start making some Scrappers. The ingredients dont look cheap though.

Whats the current rate/price for Corruption, Taint and Dreadhorn Manes? And apart from the Dreadhorn mane obviously dropping from Dreadhorn, can the other two ingredients be obtained through any peerless run?

K

Katlene

yes the others can be gotten from any peerless.
Prices vary for different ingredients, taint being the most expensive and blight & corruption being the least

P

PoCove

I sell all the peerless regs both major and regular on my vendor in the PoC shop .. I may me out .. but I restock as soon as i see it go ..

T

tymbow

I sell all the peerless regs both major and regular on my vendor in the PoC shop .. I may me out .. but I restock as soon as i see it go ..
Where is the PoC shop? I was out that way yesterday and I don't remember seeing any vendors anywhere.

P

PoCove

It is the shop same side as the Fox Emporium .. White building lots of vendors .. I re-stocked last night