• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scouts x up!

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone,

Im Vince and I'll be the new Managing Editor for EVE Stratics!

If you have viewed the EVE Stratics website recently you will notice that there has an overhaul of the website.

Its something that we've been working on for the past month, so we all hope you like it!

If you want to take part in this change, feel free to X up in this thread with your preferred role. I'll be looking for some volunteers that would like to get involved with the community, likes to write or can or want to do video blogs/guides or perhaps have other talents that can be of use. Perhaps youre gifted with the most angelic voice - this will come in handy for our video segment.

If you are unsure of your talents, hit me up with a PM and we'll have a talk.

Experience with crowd control isn't a prerequisite as I'll be looking out for everyone :gee:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome, Vince! It's awesome to see someone of your caliber take the helm of EVE Stratics. Also, the new EVE site looks exceptional.

Great to have you!

D

Devon M

Hello,

I'm Devon and I'm going to be working as a Video Director for the EVE Stratics(TGN?) Team :)

Its an honor to be here.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Awesome. It's an honor to have you. :)

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Looking forward to what else you can contribute with, Devon! Things are looking great so far :thumbup1:

Still looking for more contributors - there are openings for editors interested in video content, audio content or written content.

Let me know if you are interested and we'll see whats possible :)

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Just a heads up guys,

We are still looking for writers, columnists and video editors!

Feel free to PM me if you are interested :)

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
We're nearing the end-of-year and that means that the new portal has been live for nearly a full year now.

During that time we've published 164 pages or posts, some of those are ported content from the old portal, but many are new.

We're still looking for writers, video editors, programmers and more that want to help develop EVE Stratics! and make it a more usefull resource than it previously has been.

Since launch of EVE Stratics! the portal traffic has never really been all that great. We've had some nice content though, and plenty of community interaction. With the new wordpress portal we've seen an increase in traffic in the last months that has laid out an alternative path for the team.

We're now in the top 10 Stratics portals, and I'd like to see EVE Stratics! in the top 5 with us being one of the choice fansites when it comes to interviews, factbased articles and quality guides.

There is certainly potential for it!