• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SCN Broadcast: Events Next Weekend

• Thread starter Solomon Wright
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Solomon Wright

Citizens, be advised...

Events surrounding the kidnapping of Kasaven and the rise of Casca are expected to begin again on February 13th at 7:00pm Eastern, and February 15th, at 8:00pm Eastern.

Stay vigilant, my friends...

-Solomon Wright, Sosarian Monk

Join the Sosarian Communication Network! Connect here: 441758722

C

Corvak

Thats next weekend, actually. This weekend is the 7th - 8th.

7th:
- the United Pirates are hosting a black market - at their usual spot, south of Trinsic. I believe the winner of Hawkeye Pike's quest is to be announced as well.

-Blunt Logic is having a giveaway event in the swamp between Trinsic and Britain.

S

Solomon Wright

Corvak,

Good catch. Corrected.

Do you know the times for Black Market?

S

Shioni

Solomon, funny how you suddenly know about these events and even specific times that where not suppose to be said. Lets hope for Kasavens sake your not obtaining inside information that would give you an unfair advantage over others.

For this same information gathering method may be used by his captors to assets any threat, which may lead to Emissary Kasavens termination. -.-

ATLPvPer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Solomon, funny how you suddenly know about these events and even specific times that where not suppose to be said. Lets hope for Kasavens sake your not obtaining inside information that would give you an unfair advantage over others.

For this same information gathering method may be used by his captors to assets any threat, which may lead to Emissary Kasavens termination. -.-
It is in the UO herald and also written on that shield at the counselors hall.

Good INSIDE information he has...

*facepalm*

C

Corvak

He's never said he gets inside information....he just spreads whats been given to him - by EA (such as UO Herald), the EMs (Shield, or talking in-game), or other players.

M

Moonwynd

Corvak,

Good catch. Corrected.

Do you know the times for Black Market?

The Black Market is scheduled to take place Feb. 7 at 8PM est.

While the easily accessed UO Catskills Events calendar has not advertised this event, there is a recurring post of it on the UO Events calendar.

I would prefer that they post it on the Catskills Events calendar as the UO Events calendar is a bit further out of reach.

S

Solomon Wright

We are all the source for information delivered by the Sosarian Communication Network. The SCN is intended as a collaborative effort to inform, entertain and connect the citizens of our shard.

If you have any news you would like to share, please let me know, and I will distribute it as a broadcast.

Best wishes to you...

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The more communication we have the better the attendance at the em and other events. Why pick holes in each other cloaks when its all for the betterment of the shard.

Thank you Solomon for the effort you've put in.