• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scavenger agent?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm probably being totally useless - but I can't find it! I can find info on how to set it, but where is it? how do you access it?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm probably being totally useless - but I can't find it! I can find info on how to set it, but where is it? how do you access it?
you have to set it up on the agent settings, then is activated automatically while you use the object handle (ctrl+shift)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have to set it up on the agent settings, then is activated automatically while you use the object handle (ctrl+shift)
that's why I'm confused. Under the agent I have 'organiser', 'undress', 'restock' 'buy', 'sell'. No scavenger.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not on mine, and I always start uo with Pinco's updater, so I am upto date. I guess I'll manage without it. Not re-installing the whole thing just for that.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you hit the little plus sign it is not listed there?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra, show a screen shot on what you see on the Agents window, maybe you renamed it?