• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SCAM ALERT

G

SCAM Alert!! A blue named Amelia is in Tram Moonglow trying to get you to hand over your crimson cincture so she can enhance it with a spool of wisdom. You are supposed to cast divine fury to raise your stamina to max and then hand it over to her. Even pretended to be in my guild but failed basic questions...although did answer ones that were straight off of our web site. Beware....most won't fall for this but there is always one out there.

L

Luna Rossa

Although I personally do not own a Crimson Cincture, I will make sure to pass your warning along to my friends that do.

Thank you for letting the masses know of this scam. As they say, "there is one in every crowd", unfortunately, UO seems to have more then that standard ratio.

Thank you again.