• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Scaffold and 3 Piece Carved wall set.

Olive Oyle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Firstly, can I take this opportunity to thank all those who took part in my recent auction. The outcome was more than I had hoped for and some what of a surprise.

I particularly would like thank Clops - the arrangement we came to was unexpected and, from my perspective at least, very much appreciated.

Also like to thanks Nails for the vendor location.

Given that I now have a little gold in the bank for the first time, I am looking to make a couple of particular purchases that I have wanted for a while. Not sure if the funds I have available will be enough for both, but here is my wish list:

1. Two (2) piece Scaffold set.

2. Three (3) Piece Wall Carving from Prineval Lich spawn.

Any assistance with these items would be appreciated - please PM or ICQ me if you can help.

Thanks
Olive Oyle
ICQ 685818167