• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SC BROADSWORD FOR SALE 20 % SPLITTER AND MORE [ 165 M Buyout First one get them ] SOLD !

its not what i want but not far away ,we can try to do a Auction for this Sword .

Rulz : 24 Hours Fast Auction / Reserve 200 M / Buyout 650 M / 10 min Delay / Shard Atlantic

Good Luck to all Offer :banana:

I usually did not want to give it so cheaply. But before it gets dusty I make a fair price of it.

165 M BUYOUT

The first one of them matches it !

Please only offer here !

what makes that weapon worth so much no ssi no damage inc, im just curious ?

Because it is a perfect weapon for a magician. It has all the qualities you need for a good fight. Besides, it is not a Brittel weapon and it is also not yet enhanced what the Durability comes to good the Splitter.
As you can see, it has maximum values for spells. Also the regeneration of HP 6 in combat is valuable. Every PvP player will agree with me.

And with a magician, you do not need any damage to the weapon because you're not using the weapon, but with your spells. The weapon keeps your opponents back and is also well-disposed towards melee.

what the broadsword has for properties, we know. But you can show me a better one and this post (SC). I think you'll find something very rare.

I hope I could help you, if you have any questions just write me.

merkd

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Buyout 165m added you to icq.. let me know when I can pick it up

Last edited: