• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons SC Bokuto--Amazing- Reserve lowered!

The Last PvPer

Adventurer
Look it costs about 200k-1million in materials depending on luck, you didn't even get 100% elemental and 70% lightning
So this was a slackers job, then pof 300k and a enhance charge 5mil

I'm seeing 7 mil in material

Then add the work 43 mill- if someone's being generous.

50mill and you are already taking advantage of someone.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
More trolling, don't make me report you. Id love to see you make this for less then 50m. GL Troll

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think @Best Friend was paying up to 500-600m for a 70 lightning 100% elemental damage, i think i was poison damage. So ye might be worth 500 if someone pays that much for it...

The Last PvPer

Adventurer
Best friend, wanted a 100% elemental 10 ep 70 hl

Which is near impossible.

And I can make 5 of them for less then 50 mill, you're trying to victimize someone and I'm not letting you.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not trying to victimize anyone I thought it was him buying and I said it, what about it?

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I reported the troll in here. There is no way to make one of these like he is saying. Or he would be selling them. It would be like going to medusa with one char for the first time and getting a slither. I spent over a hundred mil in runics and ingredients combined to just get lucky enough to get two of them. This guy is just a troll.

The Last PvPer

Adventurer
I have tried to make the same in the past and I've never spent more then 1 mill on runics, you sir are trying to overcharge, I'm warning potential victims.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I was mass Burning Ash Fletching kits on 40 ssi bows. It was usually 1 40% ssi + 70% Elemental damage bow per 100 non combined kit burned. Only Poison and Cold are acceptable for this type of bokuto, so *5 / 2 = ~ 250 Kits on average to pop one of these out.250 kits 3 charges per burn, 2916 Reforges. That's quite a bit of work.

Wouldn't pay a plat, but it's worth more than 50m.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOLOLOL Stop lying about how you made one. Any runic in the game that is even capable of making one of these costs more then a mil. If you don't want to buy it move on and stop trolling my post. Why did the other guy pay me 150M if its so easy to make?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Everyone, ultimately it is the original posters thread and he can charge what he wants for his items. I don't want to give out warnings for trolling just because of a disagreement on the price of an item, but if the argument over it continues a moderator will eventually have to. Please keep the thread on the topic of buying the item, instead of fighting over whose price is the more fair one.

Thanks.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As much as i hate warshak, that bokuto is worth a good amount, at least 200m in my opinion, i think it would be worth more if it wasn't imbued already and it was clean to use on a deathstriker.
There is nothing easy about getting 70 lightning and being able to enhance for 100 elemental. If there was there would be a lot of those going around. Good luck with the sale.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As much as i hate warshak, that bokuto is worth a good amount, at least 200m in my opinion, i think it would be worth more if it wasn't imbued already and it was clean to use on a deathstriker.
There is nothing easy about getting 70 lightning and being able to enhance for 100 elemental. If there was there would be a lot of those going around. Good luck with the sale.
I actually have a deathstriker one that is 100 cold with 70 harm, its in a earlier post probably on 2nd page now. I imbued it was well already but its nice. I got a lot of the same nonsense on that bokuto post on here too. Lol

Selling Weapons - Price check, Sick Bokuto

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sent a PM to @I Love Girls to find out if hes buying it and getting no response. If there is no response I will open it back up and maybe lower reserve.