• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Say that you bumped into 20 Valorite Runic Hammers, what would you use them for ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Say that you found an IDOC, and within a chest you found some 20 Valorite Hammers....

What would you do with them ? Sell them for gold ? Use their 300 charges to reforge what ? To craft what items? Would 300 charges be even enough to make anything worth it ?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd personally sell them and buy barbed runics. I'm mid way through making a studded archer suit so barbed would be much more useful.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd personally sell them and buy barbed runics. I'm mid way through making a studded archer suit so barbed would be much more useful.

Why studded and not woodland ?
How many barbed sewing kits did you estimate you will need to make the whole suit ?
Are you using them just to reforge or do you actually "craft" pieces with them ?
What mods are you looking for your archer and what artifacts do you need to match in the suit?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
@popps , this is now the third thread you've started asking the basically the same question. If you haven't figured it out yet, you're almost certainly not going to. So, if I was you I would sell the hammers, not for gold, but for real life money. Then use that real life money to buy the best suit of armor you can from someone who makes/sells custom suits for real life money.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@popps , this is now the third thread you've started asking the basically the same question. If you haven't figured it out yet, you're almost certainly not going to. So, if I was you I would sell the hammers, not for gold, but for real life money. Then use that real life money to buy the best suit of armor you can from someone who makes/sells custom suits for real life money.

???

Different players have different needs.

What one may need valorite runics for, another might not.

Just asking what players may use a lucky finding of valorite runics for depending on their needs.... do not see nothing wrong with it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why studded and not woodland ?
For the 55lmc

How many barbed sewing kits did you estimate you will need to make the whole suit ?
Lots! I'd be lucky to get 1 decent part from a 90 charge kit.

Are you using them just to reforge or do you actually "craft" pieces with them ?
Make base parts from plain leather then reforge them using Animated / of Haste and Mystic / of Sorcery then enhance the parts.

What mods are you looking for your archer and what artifacts do you need to match in the suit?
The arties are they easy part! I'm using: Crimson, Slither, Despicable Quiver, a 5 ssi brace and a 4 stamina ring which will both be imbued.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make/reforge a godly neck piece for my red garg thrower, I have a nice one but that took 90 charges and I'd like to have a better one.