• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Say last/repeat...

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In 2D (Classic) it was CTRL+Q and in KR I thought it was SHIFT+PgUP, but I am not having any luck.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about an emote on the fly ": nod"? I see /e works, but that changes your default chat type for that tab. Is there something like ";" and ":"?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must not use a blank after the ":" when using an emote in the Enhanced Client. Type ":nods" instead of ": nods". Same with whispering.

F

Fink

You must not use a blank after the ":" when using an emote in the Enhanced Client. Type ":nods" instead of ": nods". Same with whispering.
I feel ": " (colon space) should work the same as it does in Classic when you're in Classic speech mode. It would make the transition between clients easier and help if you're like me and use both clients often. I always go ": " then stop, backspace, and type again when I'm using EC. It's annoying enough that I made some pre-recorded emotes and put them on a hotbar, whereas I've spent the last 9 years emoting on the fly.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can change that keybinding (for walking, not for say last).
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work very well with my G13 joystick to have movement bound to any other keys. It's stupid that say last can't be bound to whatever you want, and even stupider that it is bound by default to the default movement keys...