• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Santa's Coming!

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's starting his tour with Oceania and will be in Luna with his Reindeer tomorrow night, Monday, December 20th.

Come along 7pm AEST for cookies and Christmas cheer or listen for his 'ho, ho, ho, in general chat.

Be patient with the old fella, the ping to Aus from the North Pole is dire.

A

Amathist

See you when you get here Santa, perhaps you would like to visit the community tree that is just outside the east gate of Luna in front of the ORB house.

Z

Zecko

Omg omg omg omg omg! Santa! I'm so there. I've got a big list this year.

A

Amathist

Well the big guy made it to Oceania, a small crowd turned out to greet the cheerful fellow. He handed out cookies and ale to all the good folk of Britania and chuckled his wonderful belly laugh as he offered the others bread and water. Apparently coal is in short supply this year, unreasonably cold at the north pole it seems.

After handing out his treats Santa went to visit the Community Christmas Tree, which he had seen on his flight into Luna, So the crowd and Santa gated to the tree on the east side of Luna (just outside the gate).

During his trip Santa was asked if he had a favorite Christmas carol to which he replied in his jolly way that he likes them all, although he has a soft spot for the ones about his good friend Rudolf.

He strolled around the tree admiring all the ornaments commenting on how much he liked the tree and even the angel right on top.

Santa shouted the last call for Christmas cookies and ale, even though it was said that he had a real liking for Mrs Clauses Christmas puddling.

It was a lovely visit from Santa Claus and then he disappeared through the moongate but his jolly calls could be heard as he flew over Oceania calling out Merry Christmas to all...........

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Amathist!

I was going to try to write a report of the visit, but you've done it so much better than I could that I'll just add the couple of pictures Santa emailed to me, taken when he remember he hadn't done any and returned briefly.

Santa hopes you'll continue to follow his preparations for the big day on the Stratics Advent Calendar.

A

Amathist

Oh I hope I didn't step on your toes Petra, Had I known a reporter was there I would have let them post. But I didn't see one so I just did my own little thing for those who couldn't attend and those who did.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There wasn't Amathist, there was just me, and I'm not a reporter by any stretch of the imagination. When I said you'd done it better, I meant it. It's an excellent report and I'm very glad you did it. Thank you.