• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Santa Claus Will Visit Europa

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Santa Claus Is On His Way
On Thursday, 20th December at 8pm GMT
The jovial fellow, currently featured in the Stratics Advent Calendar, is expected to put in an appearance to distribute a little 'Christmas cheer' underneath the Christmas tree in Luna. Will he bring a reindeer or two? Come along and see.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the 20th? Why not on Friday? you know the real last workday before x-mas.......
.....edging your bets just incase were not 'online anymore' on the 21st?? lol :gee:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the 20th? Why not on Friday? you know the real last workday before x-mas.......
.....edging your bets just incase were not 'online anymore' on the 21st?? lol :gee:
yahhhh they worred the end is coming..........anyways this is 2012 slayvite...i think u will find the time when all the workers went to the mill...monday to friday and then had the weekend off .... have long gone.......whatever....:next:

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Santa has other commitments on Friday, sorry. It may be possible to leave an elf behind somewhere for folk who can't be there. I'll make enquiries.
(BTW this is a Stratics event, not an EM event)

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yahhhh they worred the end is coming..........anyways this is 2012 slayvite...i think u will find the time when all the workers went to the mill...monday to friday and then had the weekend off .... have long gone.......whatever....:next:
Sure, not everyone finishes on Friday. I'm done today till the 2nd. But many are still working till home time Friday.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Thursday is fine for me, I finished last month till new year (rig worker)
Sorry i was just making a bad joke about the Mayan end of the world on Friday :grouphug:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jesus does nobody else work till late afternoon on xmas eve anymore??????...why am i stiuck in the mill on my own????....young uns!!! just dont want work anymore...lol

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
xmas day off then back too the mill after dinner [late afternoon] on boxing day....thats long enough time off for anyone....isnt it??

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey THP, did you ever get hold of the EM north pole quest twig hand-out? If you didnt i have one from my other account you can have.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You all have fun rocking around the xmas tree.....

alas thursday 8 o'clock clashes with my works lads night out....i say lads as only 4 ladies work at the mine....muahahaaa

ill prob be able to make it ....the day they dish the xmas ''humbugs '' out......:next:

Muck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he jovial fellow, currently featured in the Stratics Advent Calendar, is expected to put in an appearance to distribute a little 'Christmas cheer' underneath the Christmas tree in Luna. Will he bring a reindeer or two? Come along and see.
Is there any chance someone could get me that gift? I just moved to another House (reallife) and dont have any isp there :(
Only chance is from the office, but can't stay here until 8pm *sniff* :please:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Santa has other commitments on Friday, sorry. It may be possible to leave an elf behind somewhere for folk who can't be there. I'll make enquiries.
(BTW this is a Stratics event, not an EM event)
Santa has agreed that one of his trusty elves will spend a few days at my house after the event. He will give a gift to anyone wishing him a Merry Christmas until his pack is empty.
Map to my house (The Green Gargoyle Restuarant and Angry Mongbat Tavern)

Please keep in mind this is not an EM event. The gifts are modest and merely a seasonal token. No resale value.

Last edited: