• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sandals [blessed] Blessed/Pecuilar old contract of emlpoyement/gold mark scrolls

• Thread starter Haunted Graffiti
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Haunted Graffiti

I recently discovered an old, I'm assuming pre-patched double blessed pair of light blue sandals [almost the color of spined leather] in one of my character banks.

Sandals display like this:

Sandals [blessed]
Blessed​

I also found a contract of employment that is rather weird. It looks like a normal one but displays a weight of 90 stones as opposed to 1. It had been sitting in my bank for 5+ years.

Also I have a stack of 3 gold mark scrolls.

Items are on the Atlantic shard, I just want to get an idea on a prices :) thank you

D

Drazasamus

there used to be a way to get the vendor to re-deed so you could move em, but it was only good for the original character. used to be a scam for selling the deeds already used for less than what the provisioners and innkeepers sold em for. that may cause the difference in weight, or you could have a rare deed

H

Haunted Graffiti

I thought about this to as I remember moving vendors like that. But this one does not have a vendor name. It just looks like this:

"A contract of employment"
90 Stones​