• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sanction Bowcrafter Beotham

G

gmcbroom

Hi,
I'll be working bowerycraft soon and ran across Beotham while looking through uoguide.com . My question to everyone here is do the quests he offers give good rewards...ie Runics, Talismans, as well as Recipes? The other Bowyers in Heartwod have a bigger breakdown in recipes and he apparently does not. Does that mean he doesn't give recipes or is this another case where that site doesnt have all of the facts? Seeing as you have to go through a mini dungeon to reach him is he worth the effort? I'm hoping the payoff would be worth the risk. All answers would be appreciated.