• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire spell sequence

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone

I've never played played sampire, finally got skills and suit done, not the best, but will ge ur opinion when I get on th computer and post stats.

I am wondering what the proper / effective spell sequence is.

Thanks in advance

Kirah Blackstaff

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was literally about to post the exact same thing. I just built a char with the following.

All 70s (75 energy )
50 SSI
100+DI
40 HCI
40DCI
192 Stam.

120 parry, swords, tactics.
Gm+Bush, necro, chiv.

Man handled dragons easily, 3 shot them. Went to G Dragons and get wrecked and Shadow Wyrm was worse! Lol

Having fun and havnt had the chance to really go at it. But my assumption is Vamp Embrace, and using evasion confidence when they're up. Maintaining EoO, Conq Wep. Light Striking as a filler currently.

I hit hard enough it seems but don't see to stay alive against big guys.

Using a 75% HLL, HML and HSL double axe.

Whitesmith, I wasn't trying to jack your thread, I to am looking for the same advice and I also assume our suits are similiar.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gorokar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
counter attack (always activated). Onslaught > doube strike x4(max swing speed, mastery swordsmanship lvl3) confidence and evasion when needed

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Kirah Blackstaff no worries at all, love to share ;)

Not the best, but that's what I got for now.

Ty @Gorokar with that sequence, I was able to take on a paragon cu, started with regular to practice with, when i stopped dying, i tried the para and was successful. Was mostly using counter attack and AI.

Still working, thanks

stats.jpg

skills.jpg

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All 70s (75 energy )
50 SSI
100+DI
40 HCI
40DCI
192 Stam.

120 parry, swords, tactics.
Gm+Bush, necro, chiv.
A couple of observations. It's important not to waste stats. Your SSI should be enough to to get you to 1.25 swing speed and no more. You cant go lower than 1.25. Use one of the online SS calcs to figure out what you need. DI is capped at 100 so no point to have more. You want max HCI (45). At 120 Parry you might consider dropping DCI to 25-20 to maximize Counterattack.