• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire question

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...

Anatomy vs Resist vs Spirit Speak

In what types of situations are the above skills generally preferred?

I'm running GM Spirit Speak at the moment, and I have GM Resist stoned off (never used it since GM'ing it). I'm considering swapping in Anatomy and stoning off Spirit Speak since I rarely use any ability which relies on it. I'm always in Vamp form, and I may occasionally cast Curse Weapon. I might spam Whither at champ spawns. But generally my Radiant Scimitar with 55 Life Leech and 55 Mana Leech and the Whirlwind special will see me through. (I'm currently on the lookout for a nice double axe as well.)

My current PvM build:
115 Swordsmanship
115 Tactics
115 Bushido
100 Parry
100 Spirit Speak
100 Necromancy
65 Chivalry

Which skill would most benefit from a 120 scroll and which skill would least be impacted by losing 5 points?

Thanks!

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, in regards to solo'ing Navrey. Which of the 3 skills would be of most use? Spirit Speak (for heals), Anatomy (for damage) or Resist (for uhh.. resisting)?

Any tips on solo'ing her, other then getting outta da way of the rockslide? I'll try to dig up a spider slayer.

S

Stupid Miner

Pretty simple:
If you're taking too much damage, go with SS.
If they're not doing too much damage go with Anat
If they cast Necro spells go with Resist