• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sampire Miasma Killer

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just made this last week......any idea on this one guys?

it works ridiculously well!

:thumbsup:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice Nystul, sleep-farming, I knew you had a specialty!
Also, for the last poster, it is on Catskills, but I was merely getting a pricecheck. Although I am not resistant to offers....

G

guum

Good lord...miasma's easy enough on a sampire without a slayer weapon. That thing'll kill them waaaaay faster than you can loot them.

Nice axe regardless though.

I'd offer you 5 million if it was on Chessy...so it's probably worth double that, cause I'm a cheapskate. ;)

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, yeah, two/three hit kills. Definitely faster than I can loot them. I'd say I'd keep it, if 10m was the pricechecks best.

P

Playhardgopro

A weapon like that is almost 'priceless', in that it is worth whatever someone wants to pay.

Not perfect though (if it was 30 ssi and lower attack, not fireball, it might be the best sampire weapon in uo)

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not perfect though (if it was 30 ssi and lower attack, not fireball, it might be the best sampire weapon in uo)
I crafted this about 3 months back. I got the chance to use it before I sold it. I regret selling it now that I look back on it. :sad3:

H

Honest Dan

I crafted this about 3 months back. I got the chance to use it before I sold it. I regret selling it now that I look back on it. :sad3:

Damn I hope you sold that for at least 100mil or more...real priceless.

P

Playhardgopro

Needed Stamina instead of Life leech to be perfect for most warriors?

Still incredible!

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Divine fury takes care of all those problems. Plus, you would cast it anyways. So no need for stam leech. This axe was truly the best.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Divine fury takes care of all those problems. Plus, you would cast it anyways. So no need for stam leech. This axe was truly the best.
As long as you build the extra DCI into the suit (part of which the axe does) to compensate for the reduction after DF is cast. It is an impressive axe.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You rely of Divine Fury whilst soloing? Madness.

I'm not doubting its a good wep, just not for a sampire.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You rely of Divine Fury whilst soloing? Madness.

I'm not doubting its a good wep, just not for a sampire.

Yes. Because any good warrior knows to use divine fury, not only to get full stamina, but to also get the bonus from the spell. (Increase swing speed, chance to hit, and damage dealt. It would just be dumb not to cast divine fury.

Perfect for a sampire.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. Because any good warrior knows to use divine fury, not only to get full stamina, but to also get the bonus from the spell. (Increase swing speed, chance to hit, and damage dealt. It would just be dumb not to cast divine fury.

Perfect for a sampire.
You lose the DCI from casting divine fury.

G

guum

Perfect for a sampire.
The real issue is that when fighting some monsters (miasma is a good example), you'd have to cast DF every 5 seconds or so to keep your stam refilled, whereas you'd only have to cast it every 20 seconds to get those benefits -- so that's a lot of extra mana spent casting it, extra casting time used, probably an LS or two missed here or there. You definitely can sampire without HSL, but it makes life easier.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Perfect for a sampire.
No.

You lose DCI so you get hit more, bad.
You use mana, takes away from casting LS and other specials

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how in the heck did my thread become a debate on DIVINE fury? This is why, like Conner, I use the assassin armor. Dex becomes an after thought because SSI isnt change with stamina loss..... either way, thanks for the generous offers and comments for my original post. I have not had an offer that I thought was good enough to sell it though. I sure an glad to know that my favorite template is still viable and used by so many ppl. I have more fun using my sampire than any other template thus far.....

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how in the heck did my thread become a debate on DIVINE fury? This is why, like Conner, I use the assassin armor. Dex becomes an after thought because SSI isnt change with stamina loss..... either way, thanks for the generous offers and comments for my original post. I have not had an offer that I thought was good enough to sell it though. I sure an glad to know that my favorite template is still viable and used by so many ppl. I have more fun using my sampire than any other template thus far.....
Both nice axes, but not everyone has assassin armor...case closed.

Additionally, yes spamming divine fury isn't a good plan. If you're capped high enough on DCI to compensate for it though...whatever floats your boat.

30 SSI for an ornate is...golden.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even at 30 SSI it's too slow, unless of course you have the assassin armor.

But if I used assassin armor I couldn't fit healing and anatomy into my build.

I'll stick with my new leafblade and feint spam.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jbfortune, Listen. That axe is golden. Worth every penny.

A good sampire has enough defense chance, so when they cast divine, they are still max defense chance. As far as losing mana....lol. With each hit the sampire should be full mana. So casting Divine isn't a big problem.

Either way, everyone is able to play their temp how they want to. If they want stam leech on a weapon, they will look for it. If not, no big deal. As long as it gets the job done.

D

Dmaninuo

Since we are on the subject of these axes, whats a rough estimate on this one:

Hit Lower Attack 50
Magic Arrow 42
Life Leech 68
Stam Leech 50
HP +4, HPR 1
SSI 25

DI 40 (GM)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats more of a Whammy axe, and a really nice one at that.