• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Sampire Help

D

dazdan

Been playing with Sampire Template for awhile now, still not sure what im doing wrong. here are my stats and equipment. im only 705 skill cap.

120 Bushido
120 Parry
120 Swordmanship
100 Tactics
85 anatomy
99 necro
61 chiv

Have mace and shield, heart of lion, fey leggings, jackals,q of i,conjurers trinket,crimson, jewellery for max di, and close enough to say 70's resist. have combat stats at 130 str, 142 dex, and 48 mana. When i try to get keys for DH i die more often then i succeed, my mana gets wiped out, should i change suit or stats around for more mana. my radiant scimitar has 46% life 46% mana leech ssi 25% and di of 55% any advice would be great. thank you

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do you take double damage from wearing conjurors trinket and irk transforms into you?