• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sampire gear help

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi. i have almost maxed my sampire skills and now its time to think what to wear.
currently im rocking gear i got from as a newbie but i really want to give it back and build my own instead,
So i would like to know what specific armors parts i need to make and which arties to buy. I really want to fight 1 handed weapon like war axe or hammer pick for big AIs.
I know thers been a lot of topics but i guess im just dumb and cant understand what i need.

Mayhem

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im no pro, but the arties I use are mace and shield, crimson, corguls sash, tinkers legs, conjurer trinket, rangers cloak, and shroud of condemned. I made the rest of my suit out of studded leather for the LMC bump, reforged a couple pieces with HCI, then added MI, SI, LMC, HPI and I think one resist imbue ...and I will give you a tip, acquire, insure and charge some arcane boots so you don't have to worry about regs when you ooOOooOooooo. Ohh and right now would be a good time to do Kotl to earn enough drops for the boots of escaping. For weapons I use reforged 100% elemental, and imbue hml, hsl, and I need di...and then what ever combo of hll, hld, hla, or slayer. depending on what I wanna attempt to kill.

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
searching for a cheaper variant. something i can farm miasma nicely.

arties you listed are pretty costly for me

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
theres a few different ways you can go with this... if you wanted to do 180 stam and not have too much SSI... you should go plate for the stam protection. But depending on your play style, you may way studded/bone to get LMC up to 55. I personally use Cameos or Slither for talisman. It depends what mods will be most important to you.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
For Miasma you don't really need to worry about the suit. As long as you have 70 physical/poison resist you don't really need anything else there.

Just use a 100% fire or energy (fire probably best generally) Scorpion Slayer, you'd probably be better off with Double Strike than AI, if you don't have a good base damage Double Strike Mace weapon I'd even use a slot on UBWS for a Double Axe. All you'll need mod wise is the HML and probably slayer.

(Assuming you're a normal-ish sampire with Bushido/Parrying/Chivalry use Perfection/Enemy of One/Counter Attack)

You can just Imbue the whole suit without artifacts. I wouldn't even bother using Powder Of Fortification on it, craft the base weapon with 100+ durability to begin with and when it gets low try enhancing it with Dull Copper it should double the maximum and restore it to full (or break in which case just make another).

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like to see the big damage numbers, so i want 1 handed war axe. this is what i planned so far:
war axe 100energy scorpion slayer 20ssi 100hml hsl
mace and shield glasses dex5 str10
spell focusing sash 5dci
gloves gorget sleeves tunic leggings 70/95/70/70/75 15hpi 25hci 40si 34lmc
cc dex5 10hpi
ring bracelet +15skill dex4 hci10 dci15 di25
quiver 5dci
mana orb dci5 6lmc

str 95
int 10
dex 125
elf.

those are cheapest arties.

Last edited:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get mace and Shield helm, crimson cinture, Conjure Garb equivalent, and Rune Beatle Caprice equivalent out of Blackthorn Dungeon.
Just turn in the Minax artifacts for the Blackthorn ones you want

I know your a macer, but it would be easier if you were a swordsman. Then you could get a cheap Soul Seeker, and whirlwind away in the Evil Mages room.

Just get a repond macing weapon with high HML, and momentum strike away. Tessen and Black staff have whirlwind. Warhammer might have it to. Warhammer are slow.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Use Mauls for DS.

Here are equipment advices:
Warrior's Guide. Part 4. Equipment advices.
There are cheap artifacts for misc slots are listed.

Make a metal suit:
1. Craft pieces with 4-5 fire res.
2. (optional) Reforge for hci or dci.
3. Enhance with valorite ingots using +60 axe.
4. Use PoF
5. Imbue